Friday, September 24, 2004

time flies when you're having fun.

I met him yeysterday at 3:30pm. It was one of those rendezvous to remember. He was as cute as ever. We always have a so called "meet" at the former "I-hated it before" malls of my life: the EASTERN prime spots. Setting my architectural and structural biases aside, we did what we always did there: go inside the grocery area, check out the same old clothes collections of the chain botiques and just eat at Jolli afterwards. I really like that setup, because Im used to it. At least we both enjoy what we're doing and we both enjoy each other's company. (despite the self-consciousness we both have for each other when one complements the other.

******
Another enlightening moment was in philo class. My prof said that TRUTH reveals itself like a stripper, not a flasher. The very graphic analogy means that the TRUTH does not reveal itself all at once but one by one, it's like a process, each new day is another opportunity to know something or someone.

A recent incident comes to mind.

******
I could still feel his hand touching mine.
******

Make this moment last...

No comments: