Tuesday, September 07, 2004

stain it, flag it and Sta. Lu it

yesterday, i had a fight with my groupie Jem. Both of us can't determine the cause of this altercation but this morning, surprisngly, she was the first one to move and say sorry to me. Because of the bithc that I am, I was first snobbish at her apology but suddenly, my cold heart acknowledged that I was also wrong. I would say sorry to her in return tomorrow.

*****
Speaking of bitches, that madikit tumingin na akala mong sinong gwapo pero malaki naman ang ulo both literally and figuratively guy did what he does best again. Yes, that kind of tingin. Well, the only thing that I could do about it is to just look away.

In connection to what I said to Vip a few weeks ago regarding his look which is now common among fags- that body-fit shirt and butt-enhancing pair of pants and that cropped up hair-do, I would like to say that he is trying to pull of a new look. Ha? What was he thinking. This time, he can't wear it well. A victim of his own vanity. Bwahahaha! Lumaki tuloy lalo yung ulo niya sa hair niya. He tried to sport a short hair with two parallel shavings on the side. Hindi bagay no! Yan kasi!

******
On another relevant issue in my life, I met Jeff yesterday in his so called most fav mall in the world: The RobEast-StaLu center. Im also starting to love that mall nonetheless. (and to love some other things more) I saw a different side of me after that. A side I have never shown to anyone. Hmm. He's really cute. I really like him. Hayyy. But the point is, I wish I could see him more often. I still have my doubts and hopes that is why Iam not banking my heart yet. I will still see what the weather holds for us.

No comments: