Thursday, September 09, 2004

naubusan ng damit, sinuot ang pinstripe pants.

haven't been to the laundrymat lately, that is because I always go home late due to the piling projects due this Sat, the dreaded marekting pass 3! Well nonetheless, I haven't dredged myself yet in cram mode.

****
yes, its one of those damned instances wherein I always get surprised when I bump into him, I did not plan it, but as always, accidents play a vital role in the increased number of my traumatic experiences in life. That big headed bitch!

****
fashion fridays have now been changed to fashion thursdays. One reason is that there is little expousre of my presence during fridays. Another reason is that I could go head to head (pun intended) with that bitch. Bwhahaha.

****
Card prediction is another thing. Last night Em and Weng gave their card predictions for me. Some jive with the present situation that Iam in. Well most of the predictions. But as they say, it is just a prediciton, there is always a 50-50 interplay between destiny and human action. There is presumably a 50% destiny factor that is why I always bump into him when I don't want to but the other 50% which counts on myself doesn't work. TORPE ka kasi! -Iam scolding myself.

No comments: