Wednesday, September 08, 2004

freak cut

yes, like almost everyday of the past week, I arrived late for my marketing class. I rushed my guts out only to find out that it is an unannounced free cut.

Yesss!

****
Last night after that Fr. Dacanay talk, i saw him... again. I remember during the report that he did not look at me at all.

But that night at around 6:15 pm, he looked at me, like he always did, even though it was a dark evening in the bench.

*****

I recited in philo class a few hours ago, we were asked on why the identification of the body and soul is not absolute. I was not planning to recite at all but my mesmerized face caught the lecturer's attention. He said to me: "yes Mr. Calambro?" So I told the class what was on my mind.

"Sir I was thinking about another example of identification of the body. For example, a guy has this feelings for a girl but unfortunately he can't show it. When he has a chance to talk to the girl that he loves, he becomes "torpe" in a sense. That is why the body cannot truly represent the soul of the person in its entirity.

*****

Typing my blog in CS lecture. Bwahaha!

No comments: