Monday, September 06, 2004

*puputok ang ulo ko sa sakit*

after the super final day of post production a few hours ago, (rendering and recording started at 2am) i went straight to my 730am class. (without doing any morning rituals) bwahaha! i feel so icky icky ya ah ahah looky looky whoa oah oah exciting cool ohh! (LSS from that cheesy sunday radio station)

to make things worse other than my lack of sleep, i just had a SIGN overload? what the heck is that? well it is one of those scenarios wherein two significant things come to a tangent. in layman's term this is where you could see, hear, or feel two symbols in a single sentence, area or time.

to make it easier to understand, i will give the situation.

i was minding my own thing, sitting on one of the SEC catwalk benches waiting for my Philo101 class. I usually use that one hour break to finallly read my handouts. Today, I was kinda distracted because of the stress of my lack of sleep and the excitement of presenting the final broadcast quality video tomorrow. i took my video cam out just to view the video again, then tragedy struck. there came my two blockmates from philo class. the are of the same block as with the main topic of this blog. they said hi to me and one girl tried to make kulit of who is my crush.

then that horizonatlly challenged girl was tried to talk to the first girl and said to her: " Kahapon, kasama ko si TOOT tapos puntahan daw namin yung guy, eh jongets naman yung guy." That is an example of the two signs in a single sentence.

No comments: