Monday, August 02, 2004

olive green, and that memory of free cuts

can't expect what happens in life. some things are planned but most of the time, the course of events are just out of my hands. i try to forget but destiny never fails to remind me of him. why does he always appear out of nowhere.

but on the last night of the june pride, i went to golden maria's arms again. i went to that nocturnal farm where all of my kind meet. then i saw this farmer, growing the same olives in my mouth. it was savoury. it was all over my lips. i enjoyed it. i used my hands to pick some more fruit, or whatever that is.

deep inside, i am feeling something warm. but deeper inside, i still feel that marooned feeling with that pizza pie slice. what should i do? is this just recycling? still love him. i will wait, even forever for the cheese to melt or would i drink martinis with olives, savoury olives...

1 comment:

Pauline said...

bretch! such imaginative figures of speech :) even if i couldn't quite picture what you were talking about, it still managed to amuse me :) keep 'em coming. :)