Monday, August 09, 2004

of rainy days and Mondays

It was a dark and rainy weekend both figuratively and literally.

After being the host for the second marketing pass type-out, (the only gimmick for Jem and Gracienne) I decided to go out. It was just a spur of the moment decision knowing that the group was planning to have the project making until the end of time. Fortunately they didn't and by seven in the evening, the OC members started to bail out, so right there I texted Jan that im free for that evening.

Jem, the driver of that gray Tamaraw FX, together with Gracienne, the so called disco girl, dropped me off at Shangri-la Plaza, my super duper favorite mall. Everytime I go inside the mall, I feel something different, that warm fuzzy feeling of life not troubled by complications and worries. I wish I could go back to that time.

After a few minutes, there was Janjan at the back of Starbucks. He wore the same red Volkswagen logo shirt during the days of my deceased car. Yes, I used to have a car, but one day it just won't work. I truly loved that car. Unfortunately, it seems that everything I love just disappears. I should really stop loving anything or anyone for that matter so that I won't get hurt if that thing or person leaves me.

1 comment:

ciara said...

Unfortunately, it seems that everything I love just disappears. I should really stop loving anything or anyone for that matter so that I won't get hurt if that thing or person leaves me.

awwww.. but then you have to admit that its still the best feeling in the world.. and in loving someone, that's when you feel truly alive.. :D