Wednesday, July 12, 2006

some chessy video report

I have nothing good to wrtie about today but fortunately I have a new video to share. Nothing grand or evocative about the video but as the song goes:

And now we meet in an abandoned studio.
We hear the playback and it seems so long ago.
And you remember the jingles used to go.
Oh-a oh
You were the first one.
Oh-a oh
You were the last one.
Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far
Oh-a-aho oh,
Oh-a-aho oh

Better have it on video than hear it from the radio.

This short three and a half minute clip is a report about thinking faith in Theology 151. Its neither funny nor melodramatic, just a simple scripted discussion on how Catholics should involve themselves in a lively, Christ-centered discussion about recent moral-political issues.

Shux, I sound like some thelogian-freak. I should stop making these posts. Well I have nothing else to post, so there.

http://www.youtube.com/v/dTuWtYUQ-t0
You gotta have faith.

No comments: