Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sakit ng ulo?

BiogesicMy lazy day started when I woke up at 9:30 to roam around the house. Yes, I have less time to do that. Then by 12:00nn I left for school. Twenty minutes after that, when I was already approaching the Katipunan flyover, behold the traffic starting at the foot of the overpass. Damn it. Fortunately, I came to school earlier today. During Tuesdays and Thursdays, my classes start at 1:30 and ends at 6pm, with no breaks. Then, the strangest thing happened. A few minutes into my Philo class, (last class during T-TH) i suddenly had a splitting headache. This is truly the first time in my life that I had an instantaneous headache. And the headache has really painful. I barely survived the 1 and a half hour class with the discussion of Plato. I was so nauseated by the last 30 minutes of it that I almost vomited inside the classroom. It was kind of weird since I never experienced anything like this. I even ate luch just before the start of my first class. Maybe its food poisoning from the cafeteria food. Well, thats an old story. I took two tablets of Biogesic immediately after the class. Product placement huh. Up to this time, my head still hurts. Huhuhuhuhu.

No comments: